We are happy to announce that our Personal Training gym is open again for business!
Since your safety and the safety of our staff is of utmost importance to us, we have taken all neccessary steps to make the facility an example of a safe exercise environment.
We have lots of space
By nature of our business model, our setup is already far more safe than a conventional commercial gym. Since all our personal training clients attend strictly by appointment, we are able to control the traffic through the premises at all times. Our gym is reserved exclusively for personal training clients, so we never have to worry about an unexpected influx of clients at some point in the day. We know who’s coming, at what hour.
Other safety measures
Besides this, here are the measures we have taken to make sure you can train in a safe environment:
- Although our facility is large enough to accommodate up to 25 people according to the 6 sqm/person rule, never exceed 8-10 people in the gym at any one time during busy periods, which means you have at least more than double the required space available for yourself. At the moment we don’t have more than 2-3 client s simultaneously, meaning ther are a maximum of 5-6 people in the gym area at the moment. You basically have one third to half the gym to yourself.
- If you would like to a private studio for yourself, we can offer your the group training studio, where you will train alone with your trainer.
- We have divided the gym area into client sections that give you and others an indication of your area to prevent other clients from coming too close.
- We have plently of disinfectant, tissues, clinical wipes and sanitisers available for your use, and all clients wipe down their equipment after use under the trainer’s supervision.
- Our staff wear face masks or visors, and will not touch you.
- All clients have their temperature tested on entry to minimise risk of contamination.
- The equipment and changing rooms are wiped down regulalry throughout the day.
- Cardio equipment is spread apart to maintain safe distance to other clients.
If you are willing to go to a supermarket, walk on the promenade or go to a restaurant or hair salon, then you can definitely attend our personal training gym without fear of being infected.
Training at our gym is really like it has always been, with some minor adjustments like entering and exiting with a mask (you can remove it during training), washing your hands frequently and wiping down your equipment and exercise mat. It’s really no big deal!
We look forward to welcoming you at our premises and training you safely and effectively to help you reach your health & fitness goals under our supervision and direction.