We are a leading Personal Training provider in Malta, and are looking to employ a Personal Trainer on a part-time or full-time basis in our facility in St. Julians.
Do you have a passion for helping others improve their health and fitness? We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who walks the talk and practices what he/she preaches.
We’ll provide all the clients, so that you can focus on doing what you do best: get clients fit!
- Assess and evaluate clients in relation to their fitness goals
- Record all assessment and workout data on our in-house software application
- Review clients periodically to assess client progress
- Create personalized fitness routines in line with our Club’s training methodologies
- Supervise and coach clients during their workouts
- Enforce all gym policies and safety rules to reduce the chance of any accidents and to maintain a safe and comfortable environment in which clients can exercise.
- Contribute to maintaining a clean gym environment
Skills & Qualifications
- Current accredited personal training certification (level 3 or higher)
- Excellent verbal communication skills in English
- At least 1 year prior experience in training clients
- Outgoing and friendly character
- Patience and enthusiasm
- Show true passion for helping others
- Be a role model (practice what you preach)
- Degree in Kinesiology, Exercise Science or associated field
Email your CV to [email protected] by not later than 15th September 2019.